Sunday, May 22, 2011

WHAT a weekend

This weekend, has been very long. My friend, (Whos name shall not be spoken) Will blog about the weekend too probably, well... she was planning to.

Anywho... I had 3 friends over this weekend, it was alot of fun. They are all alot of fun.

The fisrt thing we did, was swim. My friend with the other blog was OBSESSED. But i dont blame her. she isnt used to being around swimming pools I guess, and just couldnt get enough. Lol

Then we JUST DANCE 2-ed!!!! While, I was a very large woman, had a big stumach, big boobs and buttocks. An, I spoke english, but wore a TEXAS shirt. My friend, was a fat woman with big boobs, and my other friend had a mole, unibrow, and VERY hairy legs. My friedn with the blog, was a phyco, who was a theripist for babies. Yeah.... You should party with us next time.

THENN we went outside and went NIGHT SWIMMING whcich only lasted for like 20 minutes. Then we froze our butts off, and had a fire, when I melted a chocolate bunny in tinfoil. BUTT I caught a dead piece of grass on fire, then brought it to my bunny. We, made torches, and lit them- which only burned for about a minute. -_-

Haha, Then my pants caught fire and burned me.

Then today, I almost broke my finger, along with a panic attack... So... CRAZY WEEKEND


BUT IT WAS FUN!!!

Please follow, and comment!!! WOOO

NICOLIO AND HER SWOLLWEN FINGER- OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment