Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Opra Chicken

Okay, If you look at my background- I hope it caught your attention, it caught mine- that these chicks, look like they are CHOKEING
Like seriously, this background is rediculous.
-__-
Like, when I change this background, this Post will have nothing to do with anything. That future will be confuseing, but for now, WHO CARES!
For Easter, I have this basket with 3 bunnies in them. the yellow one is Chick, the green one is Cucomber, and the purple one is Oopa. yes. I said Oopa. O-O-P-A. Oopa. But Oopa died, He came off the basket. Like, he was completely sown on, so someone HAD to rip him off his finger cloth. But now, I SHALL shove him on a stick, and make in a stick puppet.
I think I have a big tesst tomorrow, and I am staying up late!!!
It's 10:06pm!!! OOO IMMA BAD GURL
~
Now that i look again at my mysterious chicks, they could look like they are singing.... OPRA THEY SHALL SING
I said Shall twice.
Just to point this out...

ANYWAY

I have this Giant barbie doll from when I was eight or so, And Five years later, I still haven't gotten rid of it. Cause I am afraid it will come back for me...
Its creepy only because she has ketcup in her mouth, her hair is cut like a five year old did it. (My couisn DID cut her hair before I got it so...) Is very dirty, AND NAKED!!!! WE HAVE NO CLOTHES FOR THIS DOLL! I GOT HER IN A PAIR OF PANTIES!! WTFFF
The only cloths she could possibly fit, Is build a Bear clothes. I have build a bear clothes, and I put then on her, trust me. But she enjoys to take them off anf be Nude.

Great, now I am gunna have night mares!

Good bye! Hopefully I can survive with my night light.... Lol jk. I dont have a night light anymore so I am probably going to have to sleep with hte lights on and drink my mold water.
CURSE MY LAZINESS TO GET A DIFFERENT WATER BOTTLE!!!

WAAA...Nicolio OUT

1 comment: