Thursday, May 19, 2011

Fez has a MULLET

I love That 70s Show, Because it has that way of making the 70s have better comedy instead of that "Try-To-Hard" Crud from other stuff.
FEZ HAS A MULLET!! AND IS SINGING LIKE- TECHNO AND SLOW WHISTLE SONGS
It was my favorite Episode so far.

Eric had lost Donna, and the angel said-
It was better to have loved and lost, then never to have loved at all.

Then the next Episode, he is awake, in bed listening to the radio, a broken heart song comes on, then he changes it to AM and it sings-
"Oh Donna, Donnaaa...." And he says- "Thats just cruel."
Well, I htink thats what he said. But it was funny.
~
Old Navy's new commercail has dancing girls in FLIP FLOP DRESSES!! Grodie :s
~
I feel like having grapes, you know? Have you ever just sat there, you know doing what ever, maybe watching your little siblings, cooking tortillas, watering your plant, stareing at your friends foot that happens to be on your notebook on the coffee table, or just watching T.V. then you say out loud-

I WANT FOOOOD
Thats what I do.
I literally speak my mind.
~
Can one of you guys answer my question? Why is Micheal from That 70s Show called Kelso? Hahaha, I dont know why but my favorite character is Fez. Whats yours?

Nicolio is OUTTT
PE-ACEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment